Register Your Product
Register your products at https://www.imoum.com/pages/warranty to get extra 1-year warranty for your product and stay up to date with important product information such as product updates, limited warranties, usage and maintenance recommendations, and notifications concerning safety warnings or product recalls. Registration is not required to claim your limited warranty.
One (1) Year Limited Consumer Product Warranty
IMOUM warrants that the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase via Amazon IMOUM Store or WWW.imoum.com (“Limited Warranty Period”), provided the product was used in accordance with its use and care instructions (e.g. in the intended environment and under normal circumstances).
Your Limited Warranty Benefits
During the Limited Warranty Period and subject to this limited Warranty Policy, IMOUM will, in its sole and exclusive discretion, either
(i) refund the purchase,
(ii) repair any defects in material or workmanship, or
(iii) replace the product with another product of equal or greater value.
Who is Covered?
This limited warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the product and is not transferable to any subsequent owner of the product, regardless of whether the product transferred ownership during the specified term of the limited warranty. The original consumer purchaser must provide verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase to claim the Limited Warranty Benefits.
Note: IMOUM support team currently only handles after-sales issues online for orders sold by Amazon IMOUM store and WWW.imoum.com. If your product is purchased from an offline dealer or other channels, please bring your purchase voucher to the corresponding merchant to handle after-sales issues.
Be Aware of Unauthorized Dealers or Sellers.
This limited warranty does not extend to products purchased from unauthorized dealers or sellers. IMOUM’s limited warranty only extends to products purchased from authorized dealers or sellers that are subject to IMOUM’s quality controls and have agreed to follow its quality controls. Please be aware, products purchased from an unauthorized website or dealer may be counterfeit, used, defective, or may not be designed for use in your country. You can protect yourself and your products by making sure you only purchase from IMOUM or its authorized dealers.
If you have any questions about a specific seller, or if you think you may have purchased your product from an unauthorized seller, please contact our Customer Support via email@example.com.
What’s Not Covered?
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. batteries, filters, cleaning brush, essential oil pads, etc.);
- If the proof-of-purchase has been altered in any way or is made illegible.
- If the model number, serial number or production date code on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- If the product has been modified from its original condition;
- If the product has not been used in accordance with directions and instructions in the user manual;
- To damages caused by connecting peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual.
- To damages or defects caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or improper or inadequate maintenance;
- To damages or defects caused by service or repair of the product performed by an unauthorized service provider or by anyone other than IMOUM;
- To damages or defects occurring during commercial use, rental use, or any use for which the product is not intended;
- If the unit has been damaged, including but not limited to damage by animals, lightning, abnormal voltage, fire, natural disaster, transportation, or water.
- Incidental and consequential damages.
- To damages or defects exceeding the cost of the product.
Claiming Your Limited Warranty Service in 5 Simple Steps
- Make sure your product is within the specified limited warranty period.
- Make sure you have a copy of the invoice and order ID or proof-of-purchase.
- Make sure you have your product. DO NOT dispose of your product before contacting us.
- Contact our Customer Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org with the fault you encountered (you may send us a video if possible ) and with your Sreenshot Order Details (Order ID, Purchase date, Sold by XXX, Product Name must be included)
- Once our Customer Support team receive your request, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Limitations of Liability.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL IMOUM CORPORATION, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR:
(a) DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM IMOUM IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY THE PURCHASER FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, OR
(b) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF IMOUM OR ONE OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES.
AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE. OUR LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
EXCEPT AS COVERED BY THIS LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY STATEMENT, IMOUM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LABOR, INSTALLATION, OR OTHER COSTS INCURRED BY THE USER AND, IN PARTICULAR, ANY COSTS RELATING TO THE REMOVAL OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PRODUCT.
OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR: (1) EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; (2) LIMITATION ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; AND/OR (3) EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; SO THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS POLICY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THESE JURISDICTIONS YOU HAVE ONLY THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT ARE EXPRESSLY REQUIRED TO BE PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. THE LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES, LIABILITY, AND REMEDIES APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
ALTHOUGH THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS IN YOUR JURISDICTION. THIS STATEMENT OF LIMITED WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS THAT APPLY TO YOU AND THE PRODUCT. PLEASE REVIEW THE LAWS IN YOUR JURISDICTION TO UNDERSTAND YOUR RIGHTS FULLY.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change the terms and availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
This warranty is made by: IMOUM